USC’s specialty line of food and feed Coaters are designed to streamline the coating process.
USC’s LPV Coater offers a durable, stainless steel design with a user-friendly programmable logic controller (PLC) control panel, triple load cell weight belt, and USC’s patented stainless steel nebulizer chamber. Additionally, the LPV includes a variable speed drum, in 8' or 10' lengths, with actuator for drum tilt. The LPV Coater is the ideal solution for operations processing larger volumes of a wide range of products.
This patented device sets USC’s products apart from the competition.
It evenly coats products with accuracy. The atomizer is the heart of all USC coaters.
12" Color HMI Touch Screen
LPV Standard Features:
- Stainless steel design for product contact surfaces
- 12" color HMI touch screen fully automated
- USC triple load cell weight belt
- Adjustable actuator to feed weight belt
- Chain driven drum rotation
- Variable speed drum
- Actuator for drum tilt for start, run and clean-out
- 20" quick release (patented) nebulizer for easy clean-out
- 8' drum
- 10' and 12' drum lengths
- Air operated by-pass Y valve
- 13" or 16" quick release (patented) atomizer chamber for easy clean-out
- 30" quick release (patented) nebulizer chamber for easy clean-out
- Surge hopper bucket elevator
- LIW system
- High and low bin indicators
- (VMW) Volumetric metering wheel
- Dry micro ingredient feeders
- Liquid tanks options (see tank options)
- Power options 230V 1PH, 230V 3PH, 380V 3PH, 460V 3PH, 575V 3PH
- Heated drum
- All stainless steel design including framework and weight belt