USC’s specialty line of food and feed Coaters are designed to streamline the coating process.
The LPX combines the most innovative technology with the most popular coater on the market. This coater boasts a continuous flow modular design with a variable speed rotary drum, a quick release, slide-out atomizing chamber for hands-free inspection, and a user-friendly touch screen control panel. The LPX is completely configurable with optional features including a nebulizer, weight belt and drum size.
This patented device sets USC’s products apart from the competition.
It evenly coats products with accuracy. The atomizer is the heart of all USC coaters.
6" Color HMI Touch Screen
LPX Standard Features:
- 8' variable speed drum
- Quick connect liquid port behind atomizer
- Quick connect manifold located on side of the coater
- Quick release (patented) stainless steel 16" atomizer chamber
- Drum view window
- Offsetting drum-mixing paddles
- Metering wheel (MW)
- Drum lengths also available in 6' or 10'
- 20" or 30" carbon or stainless steel nebulizer chamber
- 13" or 16" carbon or stainless steel atomizer chamber
- Stainless steel drum
- Fully-automated controls
- Weight belt or LIW system
- Extention ring 6" or 12"
- Power options: 230V 1PH, 230V 3PH, 380V 3PH, 460V 3PH, 575V 3PH