USC Conveyors are specifically designed to move seed without damage; eliminating spillage and reducing friction to increase belt life. USC’s galvanized construction provides for years of dependable use on all conveyors, specifically the Seed Series 16.
- Re-engineered Seed Series WCCO rubber belt
- Most gentle conveyor designed specifically for seed
- Slower transition times preserve belt life
- Built-in towing hitch for easy portability
- Enclosed frame reduces dust and spillage
- Retrofit new belt on existing S2000 and S3000 models
- No need to lower Seed Series conveyors for belt tension and tracking adjustments
- 2” high single cleats allow conveyor to run at steeper angles with less rollback
- Collapsible hopper
- Seed ladder
- 24” re-bagging spout for conveyor
- Choose stand or undercarriage
- 65’ electrical cord and plug
- Available in 25' or 30' lengths
- 16" wide cleated belt
- 2" high cleats spaced every 7"
- 8" diameter discharge spout
- Inlet conveyor cover
- 5HP motors
Find a dealer near you.