The LPX models combine the most innovative technology with the most popular seed treater on the market.
The LPX models combine the most innovative technology with the most popular seed treater on the market. The LPX Series is USC’s next generation of seed treaters. The LPX utilizes a modular design allowing customers to fully customize their treater based on exact needs. Add multiple tanks and accessories any time, making the LPX a perfect treater to grow alongside any treating business. The LPX incorporates the same continuous flow seed treating benefits as USC’s LP Series. Additionally, the quick release atomizer chamber offers convenient access for clean-up and inspection. The combination of quality, accuracy and modularity makes the LPX Series the choice for any seed business.
- The LPX2000 treats 300-1,800 lbs./min. of soybeans
- Choose between a 6’ or 8’ carbon steel drum
- USC’s patented stainless steel atomizer accurately coats each seed
- Seed is metered by either a seed metering wheel or loss in weight
- Real-time auto correcting of pump(s) and seed metering devices
- 230 volt single phase, 230 volt three phase, 480 volt three phase, 380-415 volt three phase 50Hz, & 575 volt three phase electrical panel options
- Quick connect chemical manifold with static mixer
- Telescoping forklift pockets
- Variable speed drum and atomizer
- Controlled by v4.0 U-Treat automation
- Can be controlled remotely via a mobile device
- Comes standard with U-Connect pro for remote servicing options
- See U-Treat and U-Connect for more automation features
Find a dealer near you.